Re: New file uploaded to sounddiver-users

  • markdvc2002
    Message 1 of 69 , Jun 9, 2012
      --- In sounddiver-users@yahoogroups.com, sounddiver-users@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sounddiver-users
      > group.
      >
      > File : /xv (modified).rar
      > Uploaded by : markdvc2002 <mark@...>
      > Description : Modified SoundDiver XV module for PC Users
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:

      Here is some more information concerning use of this file. Thanks to Ronb for providing it!

      Hi, this is a modified SoundDiver XV module for PC users that make program changing/auditioning practically instantanous.
      "auditioning" was quite frustrating.

      The patch removes the millisecond wait state between each midi message (which was 96 milliseconds). Given the amount of
      midi messages sent this added significant overhead between clicking a preset in SoundDiver and actually being able to
      audition/edit that sound.

      Given computers have improved performance, USB advances, MIDI interface improvements etc.. in the last decade and providing
      you have upgraded your XV to the lastest firmware you shouldn't encounter any errors using this modified module.

      That being said, backup your existing XV.dll

      I have tested this with my fully expanded XV-5080 and XV-3080 without problems using a MOTU MIDI Express and MIDI Express XT
      USB interface. That being said, use at your OWN risk, I accept no responsibility for loss of data as a result of you using this
      modified module.

      Enjoy much quicker response times with your Roland XV series modules.

      Rob
      New Zealand
    • sounddiver-users@yahoogroups.com
      Message 69 of 69 , May 15, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sounddiver-users
        group.

        File : /sy99va.zip
        Uploaded by : markdvc2002 <mark@...>
        Description : This is the Sealed´s SoundDiver adaption SY99A. It´s a "Virtual Analog Editor" for the SY99.

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        markdvc2002 <mark@...>