Re: HELP _ Searching for >>>> SoundDiver 3.0.5.2 "UPDATER" <<<

  • dietmarbelloff
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
      What about uploading these archives here? Will Apple care about that? They removed all SD files from their ftp site.

      --- In sounddiver-users@yahoogroups.com, "skaaalll" <skaaalll@...> wrote:

      > Hi there !
      > I would like to update an "official SoundDiver v.3.0" that I just bought on Ebay
      > First, I was searching for V 3.0.4 updater ...
      > But I learn from a member of this group (Andy H.) that the "LAST updater" (for Mac OS.9) is :
      > SoundDiver 3.0.5.2 "UPDATER"
      > Who knows where it's possible to find it ?
      > Thanks to everyone having ideas about how to get it soon .
      > Bye! : )
      > Skaaalll

    • markdvc2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
        --- In sounddiver-users@yahoogroups.com, "dietmarbelloff" <springmauser@...> wrote:

        > What about uploading these archives here? Will Apple care about that? They removed all SD files from their ftp site.

        This subject came up last August, I posted about it, here is the link:

        As I never got permission from Apple to allow us to host SD here, the answer, regrettably, is, no, sorry we can't. Apple own the rights to SD, and even if it is discontinued, we do not have the rights to distribute it.

        kind regards

        Mark - LUG/SD Admin