Roland XP-30 Users!

  • joearna
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hi, I´m using Sounddiver to edit my XP-30. It works great but is there
      a chance to see the 3rd expansion-board (Techno) in Sounddiver? Thanks
      for your help!
    • assessorsgatan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2005
        --- In sounddiver-users@yahoogroups.com, "joearna" <joearna@y...> wrote:

        > Hi, I´m using Sounddiver to edit my XP-30. It works great but is there
        > a chance to see the 3rd expansion-board (Techno) in Sounddiver? Thanks
        > for your help!

        Hi.
        If you haven't alllready found it:

        1. Be sure to "View parameter". (press H)
        2. Flip the tab for "special parameters"
        3. Check the buttons for "Presets", "exp-A and exp-B" and finally "exp-C and exp-D".
        4. If you have installed any expansion-cards in slot D or E select them int the pop-up-menu.

        I hope this helps.

        Best regards,
        Orjan