[SoundDiver] Re: install a dll driver - how?

  • bloontz
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 12, 2004
      Yes, that is another thing, and I think it was not just the MS2000R
      but any hardware sending a clock signal needed to be set to external
      from what I recall. Generally a pain and I gave up on it since being
      able to use a library and editor was enough for me to do what I need
      and those two sounddiver functions work fine.

      --- In sounddiver-users@yahoogroups.com, Malte Rogacki <gacki@g...>
      wrote:
      > > Thanks Malte, my midi express is on a mac so I guess it's not a
      > > platform specific problem.
      >
      > Ok, I see. There was another common problem with the MS2000,
      though. I
      > believe the "MIDI Sync" parameter had to be set to "external" or
      something
      > like that. I recall a sort of "clock loop" problem. You may want to
      check
      > this as well.
      >
      > --
      > Malte Rogacki gacki@g...
      --------
      > "Don't forget to TURN ON THE SYNTHESIZER. Often this is the reason
      why you
      > get no sound out of it." (ARP 2600 Owner's Manual)
      --------
    • Lee Wharton
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 13, 2004
        I've had similar problems with all my Korg gear on SD-X. I will try the
        midi clock thing as soon as I get a chance.

        Lee