can someone help me creating an addaption 4 the roland mc-09, please ?

  • Sir Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hello,

      i`m searching for a helping hand to create an addaption 4 the roland mc-09.
      i`ve tried it now many times, but i`m not so in sysEx programming ;-(
      it would help when the addaption can handle the 20 pattern from the user bank and the
      temporary pattern.

      i also have an midi implementation chart for the machine in pdf file format.

      thanks a lot
    • Malte Rogacki
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        > Hello,
        >
        > i`m searching for a helping hand to create an addaption 4 the roland mc-09.
        > i`ve tried it now many times, but i`m not so in sysEx programming ;-(
        > it would help when the addaption can handle the 20 pattern from the user
        >bank and the
        > temporary pattern.
        >
        > i also have an midi implementation chart for the machine in pdf file format.

        Email me the chart and I'll look into it.

        --
        Malte Rogacki gacki@...
        "Don't forget to TURN ON THE SYNTHESIZER. Often this is the reason why you