KORG Audio Gallery AG-10 adaptation

  • sealed
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi,

      I made a KORG Audio Gallery AG-10 adaptation.

      AG-10 is the lowest end model of 01/W line. Using my editor, I found
      AG-10's hidden waveforms and the new waveform modulation.

      See the link below for
      * AG-10 SoundDiver adaptation
      * Info about the hidden waveforms and modulation
      * Sound examples.

      Best,
      Sealed
      http://homepage.mac.com/synth_seal/html/index.html
    • kambalamikuko
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2014

        Hi Sealed,

        since your psge is half way online (archive copy) - there is no possibility to download your editor....I have purchased AG-10 to try ILM after reading your text...the AG-10 editor itself seems to be corupted on a archived vebsite...are there a chance to get a working one?

        Kindest regards

        Richardas