B Ride Cancelled

  • jswallen1954
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
      Sorry Kids.
      Wet roads,wet leaves and the high probability of more wet stuff falling from the sky over the next several hours are not a good combination.

      The B ride from Fairfield is cancelled.

      Jon Swallen
    • drewster333@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
        With the roads very damp and lots of leaves down, I'm cancelling today's C+ rescheduled ride. Hopefully, next week will be better.
        Enjoy the football and another Yankees victory today.

        Drew