Hollowtree Rd?

  • laurenpress61
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
      I thought I saw something about road work a few days ago, but can't find it on the MB. I'm riding with a friend tomorrow morning from Bedford to Rowayton, the cue includes Hollow Tree. Does anyone know if this is clear or not? Quick answers appreciated!
      thank you
      Lauren
      laurenpresslp@...
    • Leslie Andrews
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
        Here's the link to the schedule.  May not Be 100% accurate

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2010
          Hollow Tree Ridge Road (Darien) paving has been completed. Road is
          painted, construction trucks are gone and it's a smooth ride!

          --- In soundcyclists@yahoogroups.com, "Leslie Andrews"
          <leslieandrews@...> wrote:

          > Here's the link to the schedule. May not Be 100% accurate

          http://fwix.com/connecticut/share/1692dcc522/darien_road_paving_continue\
          s_expect_delays

        • msdinusa
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2010