The First Post!

  • misterxindeed
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2006
      Hi All!
      After 15 or so years on the internet it's about time I got to be the
      first one to post in a newsgroup!
      :-)

      I'll be uploading a couple of tutorials to the files section in a few
      minutes.
      The first is a MS Word doc all about setting up your own Home
      Recording Studio.
      The second is a pdf called The Secrets Of The Mastering Engineer.
      If you don't have MS Word to open the first one you can open it using
      this online app.
      http://www.Ajaxwrite.com

      Enjoy!
      Randy