[sound-article-list] Re: Antw: More "Writing For Sound"

  • randythom@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 1999
      Dear HUW,

      I don't think the 1999 Mill Valley Film Festival web pages are
      available yet, but I expect they will be in a couple of weeks. It
      would be great to see you at the Festival!

      RT

      HUW wrote:

      <s7aad2fa.01-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/sound-article-list/?start
      =127
      > Dear Randy, it is likely I will go back to california in October. I
      would like to have a look on the Mill valley Film Festival pages, but i
      dont find them for 99. do you have alink?