71Update on Soul Alley documentary and research

  • tedirving
    Jul 15, 2012
      It's been a very long time since I"ve posted anything here. Hopefully some of you are still connected. One of my contacts who travels to Vietnam on a regular basis will be going there this August 1st. His name is Brian Hjort. His email is brihj@.... Please send him what ever info you might have on old girlfriends still there, and children, old photos and addresses. Also, do you know of any African-American GI's who went AWOL, lived in Soul Alley, and never came back to the states? This would be very helpful. Again, I appreciate any assistance and information.

      Ted Irving.