Boxsets

  • deedles idevirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hey everyone! Happy Belated Halloween! (I anticipate some of you may
      have sore tummies after eating all that candy ;)).

      Wtih regards to the Geneon/Pioneer Boxsets of S and Super-S, we at
      the SOS clubhouse have a lil' bit of news.

      In a meeting with a Pioneer executive held months ago, one of our
      industry contacts was told that the company (now known as Geneon)
      plans to release box sets of both the S and SuperS TV seasons. At the
      time Pioneer was contemplating a 2004 release. Our contact was told
      not to publicize the plans as they wanted fans to buy out the
      individual DVD units first and maybe even create some demand for
      them. (Pioneer was very disappointed with the response to the SuperS
      season and burned far less of them than any other of their Sailormoon
      releases.)

      Our contact believes that enough time has passed so that word could
      leak out (if it hasn't already on some other site or forum). Still,
      we will not post this information on our main page for now so
      consider this a Comments Page exclusive!

      We expect the box sets to definitely be cheaper than buying the DVDs
      individually. While we expect no extras we hope that Pioneer does fix
      some of the problems fans complained about (number one seems to be the
      missing versions of the main title on S episodes). For more
      information on the problems visit Sailormoon Uncensored at:

      http://www.smuncensored.com/

      (Even though they hate us we love them anyway! * * * Kisses!)

      I hope this answers your questions ^_^.

      Canadian Fans, I am going to look into the issue with S and Super-S
      on YTV very soon - don't panic yet!

      Until the next update,
      ~sailordees