New location!!!

  • Ryan Perez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2010
      S.O.S. was just the beginning. Through others finding forums & this yahoo group we have put together a facebook group and it is growing strong. The members in it are all very active and just this week ranks and positions were givin out to certain members in hopes of furthering our research and finding answers. I encourage you to join us in learning more about this condition that we now call ASMR, Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response. If you dont have a facebook page I also encourage you to make an account even if only to keep in touch with us. Thank you for your time and I hope to see you there!! - Ryan - Public Relations