I got it. It seems it was the ribbon cable behind the meter bridge over by the mono speaker. Thanks, Tomthomas_thew
Check your 24 Volt ground and power connection on the control section mother board. Can latch up the SOLO led. Also make sure the Beau/cinch Jones connectorsconsoledewd
Ok ,After removing all my channel strips and cleaning/Vacuuming out everything It seems to be working again. What? I have a feeling I haven't seen the last ofthomas_thew
We hope to establish a support network to help with troubleshoot, maintenence, modifications, group buys, trades, and other nonsense.
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- Aug 31, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.