Re: Anything Happening Around Here?

  • nwbrc
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 3, 2001
      No, I've never eaten there, but I have eaten at
      La Spiga, on the corner of Broadway and Union at
      Harvard Market. It's owned and operated by a family
      immigrated from Rome. The food is authentic to the region
      and you never walk out hungry. The atmosphere is warm
      and intimate, which makes it an excellent place to
      take a date.
    • biguyinstockton
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 6, 2001
        When are you on-line?...would love to chat with you sometime...
      • baldheadedwriterdude
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 21, 2001
          How often do you get into Seattle, Bryan?
        • nwbrc
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 22, 2001
            I used to live in the Tuscany apartments on
            Capitol Hill, but lack of finances have led me
            temporarily back in Sumner. I guess I could say that I go to
            Seattle whenever I make plans to (and of course when I
            need to shop or find entertainment... suburban life is
            so boring).
          • baldheadedwriterdude
            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 27, 2001
              Oh yes, those are nice looking apartments. Maybe I'm biased because of the reference to Italy. Too bad you're stuck in Sumner!
            • nwbrc
              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 27, 2001
                The Tuscany is actually very nice. The building
                itself is over 100 years old and recently renovated.
                They try to keep a classic Meditoranian look on the
                outside, but the apartment units themselves are fairly
                modern, with new kitchen appliances and mirrored closet
                doors. Every new tenant gets fresh carpeting, and
                believe me, it's nice and plush. The price range is
                average for the downtown area and the managers (Georgie
                and Pat) are very sweet. You should get a tour just
                to see inside someday. I am considering moving back
                to Seattle when I get back on my feet, and probaly
                will see if the Tuscany has any vacancies. What are
                you doing for New Years?
              • baldheadedwriterdude
                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 5, 2002
                  Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, I was trapped working overtime at New Years. Did you have a good celebration?
                • nwbrc
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 5, 2002
                    I had a relatively quite New Year's at home... watched the Space Needle on the televison. It was nice for a change. (I've been spending these last few years at the Cuff.)
                  • nwbrc
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 5, 2002
                      oh... that was quiet, not quite
                    • seaguy1976
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 29, 2002
                        (formerly nwbrc) Anything new lately?
                      • baldheadedwriterdude
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 31, 2002
                          Nope. Nothing. You? How did life get so boring? Want to catch a movie sometime?
                        • seabearstud8masculine
                          Message 12 of 24 , Feb 6, 2002
                            Hey, founder, how about some photos of members, and hot smooth italian men photos. Show us Irish just how yummy you can be!!!!!
                          • baldheadedwriterdude
                            Message 13 of 24 , Feb 13, 2002
                              Friends of mine are making an indie film and are
                              looking for male dancers (disco patrons) to be Extras in
                              a local film production for a gay night club scene
                              -- and drag is fine, too -- for Friday, 2/15 p.m.
                              from 8:30 p.m. - 11 p.m. There's no monetary
                              compensation involved, I'm afraid, but it shold be fun.
                              Everything will be handled respectfully and
                              tastefully.<br>For details, please contact Christy at 206 322 2287
                              or ChristyC@... <br>Thank you!
                            • baldheadedwriterdude
                              Message 14 of 24 , Feb 19, 2002
                                How about it, guys? Anybody have anything to post? (Of course, we're all gentlemen here, so don't get carried away.)
                              • baldheadedwriterdude
                                Message 15 of 24 , Feb 21, 2002
                                  Thanks to everyone who showed up! From what I hear, it was a success.
                                • lonelyboyae
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Feb 25, 2002
                                    Hay.<br>Visiting Bari between 7th and 10th of
                                    march,<br>25y,170h,32w,regular body and searchimg for a young
                                    classy,clean,decent,str acting guy to spend some time with him. anybody
                                    interested drop me a line.
                                  • marthas_protege
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Feb 28, 2002
                                      Born and raised in SW Washington state...now
                                      living in Provincetown, MA. Back here in Washington
                                      visiting the family for a couple months. I'm exclusively
                                      attracted to Italian/Sicilian men. I'll have a couple
                                      photos posted soon....do have a photo or two posted in a
                                      Son's of Italy club...believe it's the New Jersey or
                                      New York chapter, either under the name Michael or
                                      marthas_protege. 27, 6'6", 195#, dark brown hair, blue eyes, tan
                                      skin, average/slim build, versatile, hairy or smooth
                                      (depends on my mood :) ). Currenetly staying with family
                                      in SW Washington, near the coast. Will be visiting
                                      Seattle/Tacoma/Bellevue/Olympia and areas in between while here.
                                    • baldheadedwriterdude
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jun 7, 2002
                                        --- In sonsofitalygayseattlechptr@y..., seaguy1976 wrote:
                                        > (formerly nwbrc) Anything new lately?
                                        Hey Seaguy1976, are you still around? Your email address isn't
                                        working.
                                      • bry_rc
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jun 7, 2002
                                          Yes, as an avoidance of spam mail (I can't escape it!), I've been
                                          using this address for a while. Sorry I haven't written for months,
                                          but I just got off working graveyard shifts since February and I
                                          haven't been spending much time on the internet.