Somebody Say Something...

  • baldheadedwriterdude
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 29, 2001
      Please! The silence is deafening. :-)
    • nwbrc
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 3, 2001
        No, I've never eaten there, but I have eaten at
        La Spiga, on the corner of Broadway and Union at
        Harvard Market. It's owned and operated by a family
        immigrated from Rome. The food is authentic to the region
        and you never walk out hungry. The atmosphere is warm
        and intimate, which makes it an excellent place to
        take a date.
      • biguyinstockton
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 6, 2001
          When are you on-line?...would love to chat with you sometime...
        • baldheadedwriterdude
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 21, 2001
            How often do you get into Seattle, Bryan?
          • nwbrc
            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 22, 2001
              I used to live in the Tuscany apartments on
              Capitol Hill, but lack of finances have led me
              temporarily back in Sumner. I guess I could say that I go to
              Seattle whenever I make plans to (and of course when I
              need to shop or find entertainment... suburban life is
              so boring).
            • baldheadedwriterdude
              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 27, 2001
                Oh yes, those are nice looking apartments. Maybe I'm biased because of the reference to Italy. Too bad you're stuck in Sumner!
              • nwbrc
                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 27, 2001
                  The Tuscany is actually very nice. The building
                  itself is over 100 years old and recently renovated.
                  They try to keep a classic Meditoranian look on the
                  outside, but the apartment units themselves are fairly
                  modern, with new kitchen appliances and mirrored closet
                  doors. Every new tenant gets fresh carpeting, and
                  believe me, it's nice and plush. The price range is
                  average for the downtown area and the managers (Georgie
                  and Pat) are very sweet. You should get a tour just
                  to see inside someday. I am considering moving back
                  to Seattle when I get back on my feet, and probaly
                  will see if the Tuscany has any vacancies. What are
                  you doing for New Years?
                • baldheadedwriterdude
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 5, 2002
                    Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, I was trapped working overtime at New Years. Did you have a good celebration?
                  • nwbrc
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 5, 2002
                      I had a relatively quite New Year's at home... watched the Space Needle on the televison. It was nice for a change. (I've been spending these last few years at the Cuff.)
                    • nwbrc
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 5, 2002
                        oh... that was quiet, not quite
                      • seaguy1976
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 29, 2002
                          (formerly nwbrc) Anything new lately?
                        • baldheadedwriterdude
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 31, 2002
                            Nope. Nothing. You? How did life get so boring? Want to catch a movie sometime?
                          • seabearstud8masculine
                            Message 13 of 24 , Feb 6, 2002
                              Hey, founder, how about some photos of members, and hot smooth italian men photos. Show us Irish just how yummy you can be!!!!!
                            • baldheadedwriterdude
                              Message 14 of 24 , Feb 13, 2002
                                Friends of mine are making an indie film and are
                                looking for male dancers (disco patrons) to be Extras in
                                a local film production for a gay night club scene
                                -- and drag is fine, too -- for Friday, 2/15 p.m.
                                from 8:30 p.m. - 11 p.m. There's no monetary
                                compensation involved, I'm afraid, but it shold be fun.
                                Everything will be handled respectfully and
                                tastefully.<br>For details, please contact Christy at 206 322 2287
                                or ChristyC@... <br>Thank you!
                              • baldheadedwriterdude
                                Message 15 of 24 , Feb 19, 2002
                                  How about it, guys? Anybody have anything to post? (Of course, we're all gentlemen here, so don't get carried away.)
                                • baldheadedwriterdude
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Feb 21, 2002
                                    Thanks to everyone who showed up! From what I hear, it was a success.
                                  • lonelyboyae
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Feb 25, 2002
                                      Hay.<br>Visiting Bari between 7th and 10th of
                                      march,<br>25y,170h,32w,regular body and searchimg for a young
                                      classy,clean,decent,str acting guy to spend some time with him. anybody
                                      interested drop me a line.
                                    • marthas_protege
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Feb 28, 2002
                                        Born and raised in SW Washington state...now
                                        living in Provincetown, MA. Back here in Washington
                                        visiting the family for a couple months. I'm exclusively
                                        attracted to Italian/Sicilian men. I'll have a couple
                                        photos posted soon....do have a photo or two posted in a
                                        Son's of Italy club...believe it's the New Jersey or
                                        New York chapter, either under the name Michael or
                                        marthas_protege. 27, 6'6", 195#, dark brown hair, blue eyes, tan
                                        skin, average/slim build, versatile, hairy or smooth
                                        (depends on my mood :) ). Currenetly staying with family
                                        in SW Washington, near the coast. Will be visiting
                                        Seattle/Tacoma/Bellevue/Olympia and areas in between while here.
                                      • baldheadedwriterdude
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jun 7, 2002
                                          --- In sonsofitalygayseattlechptr@y..., seaguy1976 wrote:
                                          > (formerly nwbrc) Anything new lately?
                                          Hey Seaguy1976, are you still around? Your email address isn't
                                          working.
                                        • bry_rc
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jun 7, 2002
                                            Yes, as an avoidance of spam mail (I can't escape it!), I've been
                                            using this address for a while. Sorry I haven't written for months,
                                            but I just got off working graveyard shifts since February and I
                                            haven't been spending much time on the internet.