Hi from a New Yorker in Hollywood

  • Ricardo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2005
      I'm far away from my beloved city Manhattan, but go to Tijuana
      several times a month. Strangely has the hedonistic and bustling
      engergy of New York, though smaller. Wanted to say hello. Everyone
      in LA thinks I'm Puerto Rican because they have never seen many
      Italian men, I guess. Not many here. Have a Happy New Year all.

      Ricardo