New Guy here

  • justasmartdude
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 5, 2001
      Writing a personal ad is not one of my
      strongpoints. If you are 25-40, HWP, top, either just want to
      meet a new cool guy for friendship or for some fun
      under the sheets - email me. I'm 5'8", 165#, smooth,
      average to muscular bod, 38, cool relaxed guy, herb
      friendly, btm. Date? Movie? Hiking? Day trips? Break open a
      new bottle of Wet lite? My pic is at
    • baldheadedwriterdude
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 29, 2001
        Please! The silence is deafening. :-)
      • nwbrc
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 3, 2001
          No, I've never eaten there, but I have eaten at
          La Spiga, on the corner of Broadway and Union at
          Harvard Market. It's owned and operated by a family
          immigrated from Rome. The food is authentic to the region
          and you never walk out hungry. The atmosphere is warm
          and intimate, which makes it an excellent place to
          take a date.
        • biguyinstockton
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 6, 2001
            When are you on-line?...would love to chat with you sometime...
          • baldheadedwriterdude
            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 21, 2001
              How often do you get into Seattle, Bryan?
            • nwbrc
              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 22, 2001
                I used to live in the Tuscany apartments on
                Capitol Hill, but lack of finances have led me
                temporarily back in Sumner. I guess I could say that I go to
                Seattle whenever I make plans to (and of course when I
                need to shop or find entertainment... suburban life is
                so boring).
              • baldheadedwriterdude
                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 27, 2001
                  Oh yes, those are nice looking apartments. Maybe I'm biased because of the reference to Italy. Too bad you're stuck in Sumner!
                • nwbrc
                  Message 8 of 24 , Dec 27, 2001
                    The Tuscany is actually very nice. The building
                    itself is over 100 years old and recently renovated.
                    They try to keep a classic Meditoranian look on the
                    outside, but the apartment units themselves are fairly
                    modern, with new kitchen appliances and mirrored closet
                    doors. Every new tenant gets fresh carpeting, and
                    believe me, it's nice and plush. The price range is
                    average for the downtown area and the managers (Georgie
                    and Pat) are very sweet. You should get a tour just
                    to see inside someday. I am considering moving back
                    to Seattle when I get back on my feet, and probaly
                    will see if the Tuscany has any vacancies. What are
                    you doing for New Years?
                  • baldheadedwriterdude
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 5, 2002
                      Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, I was trapped working overtime at New Years. Did you have a good celebration?
                    • nwbrc
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 5, 2002
                        I had a relatively quite New Year's at home... watched the Space Needle on the televison. It was nice for a change. (I've been spending these last few years at the Cuff.)
                      • nwbrc
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 5, 2002
                          oh... that was quiet, not quite
                        • seaguy1976
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 29, 2002
                            (formerly nwbrc) Anything new lately?
                          • baldheadedwriterdude
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 31, 2002
                              Nope. Nothing. You? How did life get so boring? Want to catch a movie sometime?
                            • seabearstud8masculine
                              Message 14 of 24 , Feb 6, 2002
                                Hey, founder, how about some photos of members, and hot smooth italian men photos. Show us Irish just how yummy you can be!!!!!
                              • baldheadedwriterdude
                                Message 15 of 24 , Feb 13, 2002
                                  Friends of mine are making an indie film and are
                                  looking for male dancers (disco patrons) to be Extras in
                                  a local film production for a gay night club scene
                                  -- and drag is fine, too -- for Friday, 2/15 p.m.
                                  from 8:30 p.m. - 11 p.m. There's no monetary
                                  compensation involved, I'm afraid, but it shold be fun.
                                  Everything will be handled respectfully and
                                  tastefully.<br>For details, please contact Christy at 206 322 2287
                                  or ChristyC@... <br>Thank you!
                                • baldheadedwriterdude
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Feb 19, 2002
                                    How about it, guys? Anybody have anything to post? (Of course, we're all gentlemen here, so don't get carried away.)
                                  • baldheadedwriterdude
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Feb 21, 2002
                                      Thanks to everyone who showed up! From what I hear, it was a success.
                                    • lonelyboyae
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Feb 25, 2002
                                        Hay.<br>Visiting Bari between 7th and 10th of
                                        march,<br>25y,170h,32w,regular body and searchimg for a young
                                        classy,clean,decent,str acting guy to spend some time with him. anybody
                                        interested drop me a line.
                                      • marthas_protege
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Feb 28, 2002
                                          Born and raised in SW Washington state...now
                                          living in Provincetown, MA. Back here in Washington
                                          visiting the family for a couple months. I'm exclusively
                                          attracted to Italian/Sicilian men. I'll have a couple
                                          photos posted soon....do have a photo or two posted in a
                                          Son's of Italy club...believe it's the New Jersey or
                                          New York chapter, either under the name Michael or
                                          marthas_protege. 27, 6'6", 195#, dark brown hair, blue eyes, tan
                                          skin, average/slim build, versatile, hairy or smooth
                                          (depends on my mood :) ). Currenetly staying with family
                                          in SW Washington, near the coast. Will be visiting
                                          Seattle/Tacoma/Bellevue/Olympia and areas in between while here.
                                        • baldheadedwriterdude
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jun 7, 2002
                                            --- In sonsofitalygayseattlechptr@y..., seaguy1976 wrote:
                                            > (formerly nwbrc) Anything new lately?
                                            Hey Seaguy1976, are you still around? Your email address isn't
                                            working.
                                          • bry_rc
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Jun 7, 2002
                                              Yes, as an avoidance of spam mail (I can't escape it!), I've been
                                              using this address for a while. Sorry I haven't written for months,
                                              but I just got off working graveyard shifts since February and I
                                              haven't been spending much time on the internet.