33 years old nice man in search of nice friend!

  • heindrickxxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2003
      Hola,

      I´m new to this site. I´m a 33 years old racially mixed handsome
      Latino man. I am in search of a special friend for a serious
      relationship. I am mediterranean complexion, hazel eyes, dark hair,
      very nice looking. I enjoy reading, eastern philosophy, languages,
      dancing, traveling, arts and culture, relaxing at home, animals, etc.
      I am very romantic, sensitive and caring. I am masculine, bottom. I
      can be introvert and extrovert depending on the occasion. I believe
      there is a time and a mood for everything.

      I am a college graduate, smart, and speak a couple of languages. My
      favorite subjects are foreign languages, arts and culture, and
      history.

      I am looking for a professional, assertiv, masculine, sexy man.
      Ideally he is 35 to 45 years old. With experince in life, well
      traveled, educated, non-arrogant, kind and compassionate towards
      people, life and nature. Caring, sensitive, and romantic but with
      both feet on the earth, agressive in a positive way, ambitious but
      not overly, and spiritual who loves to have fun. I am not looking for
      perfectionists and I am not in search of a man who is looking for the
      perfect man. We are all here to learn.

      I would prefer someone who does exercise, weightlifting for
      instance , as i like to do weighlifting too. Someone who is
      attractive, not necessarily beutiful, but someone who has
      personality, character, presence and is over all attractive and
      masculine. Preferably professionally stable.

      I would love to have you as a friend, to do things together, to build
      a relationship based on trust, love and respect, monogamous and
      loyal. I would love us to travel and do things together, do projects
      together and build a life together. Someone who can serve as an
      inspiration to me and others and whom I can learn from.

      If you are just looking for sex, please don´t answer my ad.

      Thanks for your attention and I hope to hear from you soon.

      Rick