Sons of Italy Gay Seattle Chptr

  • baldheadedwriterdude
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 6, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Sons of Italy Gay Seattle Chptr
    • baldheadedwriterdude
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 30, 2001
        Hey guys. Anybody around the Seattle area? <br><br>Anybody ever eaten at La Fontana in Belltown, by the way?
      • baldheadedwriterdude
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 9, 2001
          Just wondering...
        • justasmartdude
          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 5, 2001
            Writing a personal ad is not one of my
            strongpoints. If you are 25-40, HWP, top, either just want to
            meet a new cool guy for friendship or for some fun
            under the sheets - email me. I'm 5'8", 165#, smooth,
            average to muscular bod, 38, cool relaxed guy, herb
            friendly, btm. Date? Movie? Hiking? Day trips? Break open a
            new bottle of Wet lite? My pic is at
          • baldheadedwriterdude
            Message 5 of 24 , Nov 29, 2001
              Please! The silence is deafening. :-)
            • nwbrc
              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 3, 2001
                No, I've never eaten there, but I have eaten at
                La Spiga, on the corner of Broadway and Union at
                Harvard Market. It's owned and operated by a family
                immigrated from Rome. The food is authentic to the region
                and you never walk out hungry. The atmosphere is warm
                and intimate, which makes it an excellent place to
                take a date.
              • biguyinstockton
                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 6, 2001
                  When are you on-line?...would love to chat with you sometime...
                • baldheadedwriterdude
                  Message 8 of 24 , Dec 21, 2001
                    How often do you get into Seattle, Bryan?
                  • nwbrc
                    Message 9 of 24 , Dec 22, 2001
                      I used to live in the Tuscany apartments on
                      Capitol Hill, but lack of finances have led me
                      temporarily back in Sumner. I guess I could say that I go to
                      Seattle whenever I make plans to (and of course when I
                      need to shop or find entertainment... suburban life is
                      so boring).
                    • baldheadedwriterdude
                      Message 10 of 24 , Dec 27, 2001
                        Oh yes, those are nice looking apartments. Maybe I'm biased because of the reference to Italy. Too bad you're stuck in Sumner!
                      • nwbrc
                        Message 11 of 24 , Dec 27, 2001
                          The Tuscany is actually very nice. The building
                          itself is over 100 years old and recently renovated.
                          They try to keep a classic Meditoranian look on the
                          outside, but the apartment units themselves are fairly
                          modern, with new kitchen appliances and mirrored closet
                          doors. Every new tenant gets fresh carpeting, and
                          believe me, it's nice and plush. The price range is
                          average for the downtown area and the managers (Georgie
                          and Pat) are very sweet. You should get a tour just
                          to see inside someday. I am considering moving back
                          to Seattle when I get back on my feet, and probaly
                          will see if the Tuscany has any vacancies. What are
                          you doing for New Years?
                        • baldheadedwriterdude
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 5, 2002
                            Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, I was trapped working overtime at New Years. Did you have a good celebration?
                          • nwbrc
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 5, 2002
                              I had a relatively quite New Year's at home... watched the Space Needle on the televison. It was nice for a change. (I've been spending these last few years at the Cuff.)
                            • nwbrc
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jan 5, 2002
                                oh... that was quiet, not quite
                              • seaguy1976
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jan 29, 2002
                                  (formerly nwbrc) Anything new lately?
                                • baldheadedwriterdude
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jan 31, 2002
                                    Nope. Nothing. You? How did life get so boring? Want to catch a movie sometime?
                                  • seabearstud8masculine
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Feb 6, 2002
                                      Hey, founder, how about some photos of members, and hot smooth italian men photos. Show us Irish just how yummy you can be!!!!!
                                    • baldheadedwriterdude
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Feb 13, 2002
                                        Friends of mine are making an indie film and are
                                        looking for male dancers (disco patrons) to be Extras in
                                        a local film production for a gay night club scene
                                        -- and drag is fine, too -- for Friday, 2/15 p.m.
                                        from 8:30 p.m. - 11 p.m. There's no monetary
                                        compensation involved, I'm afraid, but it shold be fun.
                                        Everything will be handled respectfully and
                                        tastefully.<br>For details, please contact Christy at 206 322 2287
                                        or ChristyC@... <br>Thank you!
                                      • baldheadedwriterdude
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Feb 19, 2002
                                          How about it, guys? Anybody have anything to post? (Of course, we're all gentlemen here, so don't get carried away.)
                                        • baldheadedwriterdude
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Feb 21, 2002
                                            Thanks to everyone who showed up! From what I hear, it was a success.
                                          • lonelyboyae
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Feb 25, 2002
                                              Hay.<br>Visiting Bari between 7th and 10th of
                                              march,<br>25y,170h,32w,regular body and searchimg for a young
                                              classy,clean,decent,str acting guy to spend some time with him. anybody
                                              interested drop me a line.
                                            • marthas_protege
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Feb 28, 2002
                                                Born and raised in SW Washington state...now
                                                living in Provincetown, MA. Back here in Washington
                                                visiting the family for a couple months. I'm exclusively
                                                attracted to Italian/Sicilian men. I'll have a couple
                                                photos posted soon....do have a photo or two posted in a
                                                Son's of Italy club...believe it's the New Jersey or
                                                New York chapter, either under the name Michael or
                                                marthas_protege. 27, 6'6", 195#, dark brown hair, blue eyes, tan
                                                skin, average/slim build, versatile, hairy or smooth
                                                (depends on my mood :) ). Currenetly staying with family
                                                in SW Washington, near the coast. Will be visiting
                                                Seattle/Tacoma/Bellevue/Olympia and areas in between while here.
                                              • baldheadedwriterdude
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Jun 7, 2002
                                                  --- In sonsofitalygayseattlechptr@y..., seaguy1976 wrote:
                                                  > (formerly nwbrc) Anything new lately?
                                                  Hey Seaguy1976, are you still around? Your email address isn't
                                                  working.
                                                • bry_rc
                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Jun 7, 2002
                                                    Yes, as an avoidance of spam mail (I can't escape it!), I've been
                                                    using this address for a while. Sorry I haven't written for months,
                                                    but I just got off working graveyard shifts since February and I
                                                    haven't been spending much time on the internet.