1432I like to share my pride-collection :, 7/24/2012, 11:15 pm

  • sonsofitalygayseattlechptr@yahoogroups.co
    Jul 24 10:55 PM
      Reminder from: sonsofitalygayseattlechptr Yahoo! Group

      Title: I like to share my pride-collection :

      Date: Tuesday July 24, 2012
      Time: 11:15 pm - 12:15 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month.
      Notes: I like to share my pride-collection :
      Dear members of this group. Some of you asked for a great directory (gay-oriented) of gaysites offering small to huge previews.
      So I selected now more than 50 sites, organised one one FREE-directory-review :
      You enter the site on :

      http://www.pridesites.com/fisicom1966/

      (if the link doesn’t work, please copy and paste it in your browser)

      You are invited to find picture and movie previews never found on the net because all the sites I selected are updating weekly !

      Enjoy and have fun guys !
      Fisi