Kulak's Woodshed Museletter for the week of 4/22 - 4/28/13.......

  • Paul Kulak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 2:00 AM
      Kulak's Woodshed Museletter for the week of 4/22 - 4/28/13

      Every Monday Singer/Songwriter Open Mic
      (See details below)

      Tuesday 4/23/13
      8:00 – 10:00pm
      Waldo Bliss and Friends www.waldobliss.com
      American Bloomers www.americanbloomers.com

      Friday 4/26/13
      8 – 9:00pm
      Ket Waters
      $10
      The 9 – 10pm spot is still Available.
      Booking Inquirees Contact
      paulkulak@...

      Saturday 4/27/13
      8 – 10:00pm
      Rene Urbanovich Presents:

      Sunday 4/28/13
      5pm
      Marina V and Friends http://www.marinav.com
      $10

      Every Monday
      Singer/Songwriter Open Mic
      *New Start Time* 8:00pm
      All ages are welcome, so come on over at 7:00pm and
      sign up for the 1 song lottery. At 7:30 the host will pull
      the names from a basket one at a time. We usually have
      about 35 - 50 artists signing up so please perform a song
      that is 4 minutes or less so that all the artists signing up
      have a chance to play. For $20 you can request a DVD
      copy of your performance, captured by our 6 camera
      video studio with audio mixed in our 24 track Pro Tools
      studio. A copy of the Pro Tools tracks are also available
      upon request. Please pick up your DVD on the following
      Monday night after 7pm. You are welcome to use our
      acoustic guitar, baby grand piano (on loan by Bill Stettler,
      Thank you Bill) and drum kit (use our brushes please).
      You can also sing to a track if you bring it in on a CD.
      Original songs are 95% of what artists do here but covers
      are fine as well. No amps please. We have all the audio
      gear, DI's, and hook ups you'll need.

      Please click here to see more...
      http://kulakswoodshed.com/calendar

      Kulak's Woodshed is a labor of love. It is run entirely by volunteers and
      audience donations. Kulak's is located at 5230 1/2 Laurel Canyon Blvd. in
      North Hollywood, CA. You can visit the website at
      http://www.kulakswoodshed.com Click on donate to help keep us alive.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kulaks-Woodshed/207548632593116
      http://www.youtube.com/user/paulkulak1