If Blessings Allow.......

  • Paul Kulak
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31 5:44 AM
      Happy Holidays Everyone,

      Just checking in again about becoming a Kulak's Woodshed Monthly Sponsor. 2012 was the most difficult year we ever had at the Woodshed and as a result we are several months late on the Woodshed rent. If more of you could become $10 a month sponsor it would help so much. Let me celebrate you by putting your name with the other Monthly Sponsors up on the Woodshed 24/7 Webcast page. Click here to see
      Thumbnail

      Gratefully,
      Paul

    • Paul Kulak