Kulak's Woodshed Museletter for the week of 12/24 - 12/30/12.......

  • Paul Kulak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2012
      Kulak's Woodshed Museletter for the week of 12/24 - 12/30/12

      Every Monday Night- Singer/Songwriter Open Mic
      All ages welcome so come on over at 7pm, sign up for the 1 song lottery and
      at 7:15 the host will pull the names from a basket one at a time. We usually
      have about 35 artists signing up so please perform a song that is 4 minutes
      or less so that all the artists signing up can perform by 10pm when we end
      the show. For a $20 donation you can request a DVD copy of your performance,
      which will be available for pick up the next Monday night after 7pm. You are
      welcome to use our acoustic guitar, baby grand piano (on loan by Bill
      Stettler. Thank you Bill.) and drum kit (use our brushes please). You can
      also sing to a track if you bring it in on a CD. Original songs are 95% of
      what artists do here but covers are fine as well. No amps please. We have
      all the audio gear and hook ups you'll need with multiple mics and cables.

      Friday 12/28/12
      8:00 - 10:00pm
      The Mo Powers' "Come Together & "Help Keep Kulak's Woodshed Open" Event!
      $10
      Mo & Friends would like to spread awareness of this homegrown, nurturing
      venue for performers conceived by Paul Kulak 14 years ago. (See video below
      and on the website!) If you have never been to www.KulaksWoodshed.com now is
      the time! It's an all ages venue, plus well behaved pooches are welcome.
      Come and see the awesome talent!

      Friday's lineup includes Shane O'Brien, Marina V, Old Toy Trains, and Doug
      Means Project. This event will be webcast WORLDWIDE from 8-10pm PST (Feel
      free to indicate if you're watching online or in person). Donations accepted
      for coffee, tea, water, softdrinks; Raffle Tickets will be sold to help
      Kulak's Woodshed open.

      Saturday 12/29/12
      8:00 - 10:00pm
      Girl Night Out
      $10
      Happy Holidays Everyone, it's Diana Weynand!
      With Christmas behind us, and just a few more days left in the new
      year, you may be wondering, "How can I jump-start my celebrations?" Well,
      worry no more! Here's what you do this Saturday night. Come feast on the
      music of five talented female singer-songwriters performing in "Girls Night
      Out" at Kulak's Woodshed in North Hollywood.

      We've had a change in the line up, and I am happy to announce the talented
      Roz Esposito will be joining us. As a singer-songwriter-comedienne, Roz is a
      true entertainer. Along side Roz and myself, you'll hear the sultry voice of
      Melissa Thatcher, musical storyteller August McLaughlin, and the soulful
      Jamila Ford who was recently named 99.3's "FEATURED indie artist of the
      Week!"

      Kulak's Woodshed is a labor of love. It is run entirely by volunteers and
      audience donations. Kulak's is located at 5230 1/2 Laurel Canyon Blvd. in
      North Hollywood, CA. You can visit the website at
      http://www.kulakswoodshed.com Click on donate to help keep us alive.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kulaks-Woodshed/207548632593116
      http://www.youtube.com/user/paulkulak1
      http://www.twitter.com/#!/kulakswoodshed1