Yes !! Kulak's Woodshed Christmas Eve Open Mic is a GO !!.......

  • Paul Kulak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2012
      Hi Everyone, Kulak's Woodshed is open Christmas Eve. Come on over !!

      Monday 12/24/12
      7:30pm (7pm sign up)
      Every Monday Night- Singer/Songwriter Open Mic

      All ages welcome so come on over at 7pm, sign up for the 1 song lottery and
      at 7:15 the host will pull the names from a basket one at a time. We usually
      have about 35 artists signing up so please perform a song that is 4 minutes
      or less so that all the artists signing up can perform by 10pm when we end
      the show. For a $20 donation you can request a DVD copy of your performance,
      which will be available for pick up the next Monday night after 7pm. You are
      welcome to use our acoustic guitar, baby grand piano (on loan by Bill
      Stettler. Thank you Bill.) and drum kit (use our brushes please). You can
      also sing to a track if you bring it in on a CD. Original songs are 95% of
      what artists do here but covers are fine as well. No amps please. We have
      all the audio gear and hook ups you'll need with multiple mics and cables.

      Kulak's Woodshed is a labor of love. It is run entirely by volunteers and
      audience donations. Kulak's is located at 5230 1/2 Laurel Canyon Blvd. in
      North Hollywood, CA. You can visit the website at
      http://www.kulakswoodshed.com  Click on donate to help keep us alive.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kulaks-Woodshed/207548632593116
      http://www.youtube.com/user/paulkulak1
      http://www.twitter.com/#!/kulakswoodshed1