Help keep the Woodshed open by coming over and performing on one of the available spots this Thursday and Friday (12/20 and 12/21).......

  • Paul Kulak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      Come on over this Thursday and Friday (12/20 and 12/21) and help
      keep the Woodshed open by performing on one of the available spots
      for the DVD Showcase and Recording night. At the end of the night
      you will receive a live 6 camera recording with audio mixed in our new
      sound recording studio. (Pro Tools tracks also available) As always,
      all shows webcast live !!

      Thursday 12/20/12
      8:00pm TBA
      8:30 TBA
      9:00 TBA
      9:30 TBA

      Friday 12/21/12
      8:00pm TBA
      8:30 TBA
      9:00 TBA
      9:30 TBA

      When 50 of your friends and fans pay $10 each to see you perform at Kulak's
      Woodshed for 1/2 hour, we get $75 and you will walk away with $425.
      40 friends for 1/2 hour @ $10 each = $400 - $75 for KW = $325 for you.
      30 = $225.
      20 = $125.
      10 = $25
      At the end of the night you will receive a live 6 camera recording with
      audio mixed in our new sound recording studio. (Pro Tools tracks also
      available) As always, all shows webcast live !! Please send an email to
      paulkulak@... for more info.

      Gratefully,
      Paul