Reaching Out Update.......

  • Paul Kulak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      It looks like we are going to have a go at raising the $8,000 for the back rent via a crowd funding site. I have been hearing great things about Indiegogo.com, Kickstarter.com, or fundrazr.com I have no idea how these things work so please come to the meeting here on Sunday December 16th at 3pm if you'd like to help me with this. Other ideas are also encouraged and welcomed.

      Gratefully,
      Paul