The next showcase...need more talent!

  • Chris Evans
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2002
      Hey, everybody:

      Jimi and I have only gotten two requests for slots in this month's showcase at the Coffee Gallery Backstage. C'mon, now, we know you're all just itching to play out, so drop us a line...there are plenty of slots open. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to play all 6 of my songs over, and over, and over, and over...

      Just send a message to songwriters-network@yahoogroups.com, and we'll lock you into what ever postion you like (that didn't come out quite right, but I think you know what I mean). And remember...it's all about the music, man!

      Cheers!

      Chris Evans
      Bassist, Guitarist, Songwriter
      www.chrisevansmusic.com

      "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
      -- Groucho Marx

    • nakedsoul LongBeach
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2002
        Hi Chris: is this one the March 20 event?? If so I'm already signed up. If
        it's another date, I can also make it unless it's March 28, when I'm
        scheduled for the JPF showcase at Hallenbecks. What's the scoop??
        Gayle
        nakedsoullb@...

        >From: "Chris Evans" <chris@...>
        >To: <songwriters-network@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [songwriters-network] The next showcase...need more talent!
        >Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:53:30 -0800
        >
        >Hey, everybody:
        >
        >Jimi and I have only gotten two requests for slots in this month's showcase
        >at the Coffee Gallery Backstage. C'mon, now, we know you're all just
        >itching to play out, so drop us a line...there are plenty of slots open.
        >Otherwise, I'm gonna have to play all 6 of my songs over, and over, and
        >over, and over...
        >
        >Just send a message to songwriters-network@yahoogroups.com, and we'll lock
        >you into what ever postion you like (that didn't come out quite right, but
        >I think you know what I mean). And remember...it's all about the music,
        >man!
        >
        >Cheers!
        >
        >Chris Evans
        >Bassist, Guitarist, Songwriter
        >www.chrisevansmusic.com
        >"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
        >-- Groucho Marx

      • victor gutierrez
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14, 2002
          Chris,
          I would love to play. Please let me know where and when.
          Good music,
          Victor