Re: [songwriters-network] My song, Christmas In Your Eyes, Added to SkyHighRadio for Unsigned Wednesdays - December 5th!

  • Mark Ryan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2012
      Excellent, Emmanuel!

      MR

      Mark Ryan Music
      (818) 429-2434
      markryanmusic.com
      email:  markryanmusic@...

      From: emmanuel lawrence <emmanuel_lawrence@...>
      To: Emmanuel Lawrence <emmanuel_lawrence@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 9:40 AM
      Subject: [songwriters-network] My song, Christmas In Your Eyes, Added to SkyHighRadio for Unsigned Wednesdays - December 5th!

      Dear Family and Friends-
      Happy holidays!

      My song, Christmas In Your Eyes, has been added to SkyHighRadio's playlist for Unsigned Wednesdays - December 5th!

      Unsigned Wednesdays on SkyHighRadio starts at 5pm ET, 2pm PT in the US (10pm in the UK ).  You can listen on the internet at the links below.  Please feel free to pass this email on to others. Thanks!

      http://www.skyhighradio.co.uk/en/cms/

      http://www.reverbnation.com/emmanuellawrence/song/14618678-christmas-in-your-eyes-mix-741

    • Emmanuel Lawrence
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2012
        Thanks Mark!  I'll email you on getting together next week.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 4, 2012, at 10:07 AM, Mark Ryan <ragtop414@...> wrote:

        Excellent, Emmanuel!

        MR