My song, Christmas In Your Eyes, Added to SkyHighRadio for Unsigned Wednesdays - December 5th!

  • emmanuel lawrence
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4 9:40 AM
      Dear Family and Friends-
      Happy holidays!

      My song, Christmas In Your Eyes, has been added to SkyHighRadio's playlist for Unsigned Wednesdays - December 5th!

      Unsigned Wednesdays on SkyHighRadio starts at 5pm ET, 2pm PT in the US (10pm in the UK ).  You can listen on the internet at the links below.  Please feel free to pass this email on to others. Thanks!

      www.SkyHighRadio.co.uk
      http://www.skyhighradio.co.uk/en/cms/

      http://www.reverbnation.com/emmanuellawrence/song/14618678-christmas-in-your-eyes-mix-741
    • Mark Ryan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4 10:07 AM
        Excellent, Emmanuel!

        MR

        Mark Ryan Music
        (818) 429-2434
        markryanmusic.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4 7:08 PM
          Thanks Mark!  I'll email you on getting together next week.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Dec 4, 2012, at 10:07 AM, Mark Ryan <ragtop414@...> wrote:

          Excellent, Emmanuel!

          MR