Kulak's Woodshed Museletter for the week of 11/26 - 12/2/12.......

  • Paul Kulak
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2012
      Kulak's Woodshed Museletter for the week of 11/26 - 12/2/12

      Every Monday Night- Singer/Songwriter Open Mic
      All ages welcome so come on over at 7pm, sign up for the 1 song lottery and
      at 7:15 the host will pull the names from a basket one at a time. We usually
      have about 35 artists signing up so please perform a song that is 4 minutes
      or less so that all the artists signing up can perform by 10pm when we end
      the show. For a $20 donation you can request a DVD copy of your performance,
      which will be available for pick up the next Monday night after 7pm. You are
      welcome to use our acoustic guitar, baby grand piano (on loan by Bill
      Stettler. Thank you Bill.) and drum kit (use our brushes please). You can
      also sing to a track if you bring it in on a CD. Original songs are 95% of
      what artists do here but covers are fine as well. No amps please. We have
      all the audio gear and hook ups you'll need with multiple mics and cables.

      Thursday 11/29/12
      Featured Artist DVD Recording Showcase
      (Pro Tools Multi-Track Audio and 6 Camera Live Webcast/Recording)
      $10
      8:00pm TBA
      8:30 David Marchant
      9:00 Novelle
      9:30 Ranger Jack

      Friday 11/30/12
      8:00 - 10pm
      Larry Schallert and Friends
      with Marie Wise Hawkins
      $10

      Saturday 12/1/12
      8:00 - 10:00pm
      With Song Presents:
      A Night of Singers with host Rene Urbanovich
      $10

      Kulak's Woodshed is a labor of love. It is run entirely by volunteers and
      audience donations. Kulak's is located at 5230 1/2 Laurel Canyon Blvd. in
      North Hollywood, CA. You can visit the website at
      http://www.kulakswoodshed.com Click on donate to help keep us alive.