Kulak's Woodshed Museletter for the week of 11/19 - 11/25/12.......

  • Paul Kulak
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2012
      Kulak's Woodshed Museletter for the week of 11/19 - 11/25/12

      Every Monday Night- Singer/Songwriter Open Mic
      All ages welcome so come on over at 7pm, sign up for the 1 song lottery and
      at 7:15 the host will pull the names from a basket one at a time. We usually
      have about 35 artists signing up so please perform a song that is 4 minutes
      or less so that all the artists signing up can perform by 10pm when we end
      the show. For a $20 donation you can request a DVD copy of your performance,
      which will be available for pick up the next Monday night after 7pm. You are
      welcome to use our acoustic guitar, baby grand piano (on loan by Bill
      Stettler. Thank you Bill.) and drum kit (use our brushes please). You can
      also sing to a track if you bring it in on a CD. Original songs are 95% of
      what artists do here but covers are fine as well. No amps please. We have
      all the audio gear and hook ups you'll need with multiple mics and cables.

      Friday 11/23/12
      8:00 - 10pm
      There's still room for you to perform tonight for our Artist DVD Recording
      Showcase (Pro Tools Multi-Track Audio and 6 Camera Live Webcast/Recording)
      Everyone is welcome to take advantage of our new Pro Tools 24 track
      live recording studio. You can do either a 2 song set for $20, or a 1/2 hour
      set for $75 in our multi-camera studio, and re-mix the audio later if you wish.
      If you do a 1/2 hour set you can choose your admission price and keep all of
      the money collected at the door that is paid by your friends and fans who
      come to see you. (Audience capacity is 49) Use the DVD in any way you wish.
      Put it on YouTube, sell them at future shows, it's up to you. Be here at
      7:30pm, show starts at 8:00pm and goes 'till 10pm. As always it will be
      webcast live on the internet at
      www.kulakswoodshed.com Please send an email
      paulkulak@... to reserve your spot.
      8:00pm Jeff Lloyd
      8:30 - 10:00pm TBA

      Saturday 11/24/12
      8:00 - 10pm
      Girls Night Out with host Diana Weynand
      Shanna O'Brien
      Nancy Northrop
      Moon
      Diana Weynand
      and more !!

      Kulak's Woodshed is a labor of love. It is run entirely by volunteers and
      audience donations. Kulak's is located at 5230 1/2 Laurel Canyon Blvd. in
      North Hollywood, CA. You can visit the website at
      http://www.kulakswoodshed.com Click on donate to help keep us alive.