All performers invited for DVD Recording Showcase night at Kulak's Woodshed Friday 11/23/12.......

  • Paul Kulak
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
      Everyone is welcome to perform at Kulak's Woodshed this Friday (11/23) and
      take advantage of our new Pro Tools 24 track live recording studio. You can
      do either a 2 song set for $20, or a 1/2 hour set for $75 in our multi-camera
      studio, and re-mix the audio later if you wish. You keep all of the money collected
      at the door that is paid by your friends and fans who come to see you.
      (capacity is 49) Use the DVD in any way you wish. Put it on YouTube,
      sell them at future shows, it's up to you. Be here at 7:30pm, show starts at 8:00pm
      and goes 'till 10pm. As always it will be webcast live on the internet at
      www.kulakswoodshed.com Please send an email to paulkulak@...
      to reserve your spot.