Come on over to Kulak's Woodshed this Saturday (10/6) and take advantage of our new Pro Tools 24 track live recording studio.......

  • Paul Kulak
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
      Come on over to Kulak's Woodshed this Saturday (10/6) and take advantage of
      our new Pro Tools 24 track live recording studio. You can do either a 2 song
      set for $20, or a 1/2 hour set for $75 in our multi-camera studio, and
      re-mix the audio later if you wish.

      If you do a 1/2 hour set you can choose your admission price and keep all of
      the money collected at the door that is paid by your friends and fans who
      come to see you. (Audience capacity is 49) Use the DVD in any way you wish.
      Put it on YouTube, sell them at future shows, it's up to you. Be here at
      7:30pm, show starts at 8:00pm and goes 'till 10pm. As always it will be
      webcast live on the internet at www.kulakswoodshed.com Please send an email
      to paulkulak@... to reserve your spot.
    • Paul Kulak