Neil Rutman's Upcoming Performances

  • Neil Rutman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2002
      Hello Group:

      Congrats to Jimi, Thomas and Linda on the growth of this very cool network.

      Well... I've dusted off my guitar...put on some new strings...wrote some new
      tunes...now what?

      I'm gonna play them for whoever wants to hear 'em!

      1. This Friday March 15th at 8pm:

      The Coffee Gallery Backstage
      2020 North Lake Avenue
      Altadena
      626-398-7917

      An amazing place to see live music. Very intimate and amazing sound. Place
      fills up fast so make reservations if you want a seat. $5. 4 acts. $1 off
      beverages if you bring a rubber chicken (don't ask).

      2. Thursday March 28th at 8pm:

      Hallenbeck's General Store
      5510 Cahuenga Blvd.
      North Hollywood

      Another great venue with an amazing sound system. Small and intimate. Show
      is free. Several other featured acts from the songwriting organization Just
      Plain Folks (JPF).

      3. Wednesday April 10th at 8pm:

      Kulak's Woodshed
      5230 1/2 Laurel Canyon Blvd. (by Magnolia)
      North Hollywood
      818-766-9913

      This is the coolest place of all. A comfortable living room setting with a
      stage in the center, a killer sound system and amazing talent. Free though
      the Kulak's community appreciates your donations to keep the doors open. 3
      or 4 other acts.

      Hope to see ya!

      Neil Rutman
      www.planetjuicemusic.com