NSAI Songwriter Lineup, Thursday, 5/10

  • Seth Jackson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012

      NSAI SONGWRITER LINEUP

      Thursday,May 10, 2012

      7:30 PM

      Hallenbeck's Cahuenga General Store

       5510 Cahuenga Blvd., North Hollywood CA 91601

      Featuring

      Marvin Etzioni
      and the
      Marvin Country String Quartet

      (as seen in Rolling Stone Magazine)

      Plus
      a special Hit Songwriter round with

      Dave Merenda

      ("I Will Remember You", Sarah McLachlan)
      Adam Zelkind and Friends

      Guest Host

      Stefani Scovolo

      GoodFood and Beverages Available

      Sandwiches ·Salads · Coffee · Tea · Cakes · Pastries · Snacks

      Admission$10

    • Seth Jackson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2012

        NSAI SONGWRITER LINEUP

        Thursday,May 10, 2012

        7:30 PM

        Hallenbeck's Cahuenga General Store

         5510 Cahuenga Blvd., North Hollywood CA 91601

        Leading off with

        Marvin Etzioni
        and the
        Marvin Country String Quartet