Latest Forum posts on Songsalive.org: opportunities for our Pro Member songwriters. Music jobs, Radio and TV needs artists, Live gigs, Film scoring

  • Gilli@Songsalive!
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012

      Participate and find opportunities in our Forums as a Songsalive! Pro Member.

      • SONGSHOP - Get song leads where music business professionals (record labels, publishers, film producers and music supervisors) hunt songs from the Songsalive! song pool.
      • GIGS, JOBS & MUSIC OPPORTUNITIES - Listings of cool gigs, jobs and music opportunities posted by Songsalive! staff as well as members themselves.
      • SONGCOLLAB -an opportunity for Pro Members to work/collaborate with other Songsalive! members from around the world on new song ideas and music projects.
      • SONGCHAT - Members, have your say. Speak out, shout out. Tell it like it is! Find collaborators, other members, talk about songwriting, the biz, and speak your mind!
      • SONG CRITIQUE - Critique other members songs and add yours for critique. (See below for a professional critique)

      LATEST POSTS:

      This week:

      LA: Radio Show Intern wanted

      Socal area: Local Roots Rock/Americana artist seeks like-minded acts for co-branded/co-promoted show

      SOCAL: 'MAKE MUSIC PASADENA' WANTS BANDS

      NORCAL MUSIC PRODUCTION COORDINATOR WANTED

      IBAND promotes your music and shows for free

      Unsigned Industry Radio show needs artists.

      Music TV Show features unsigned bands. Are you next?

      LA New Open Mic at Renaissance Hotel

      Get your Music Videos on the web through Cull TV

      Promote your music through TweetMySong

      Get into Film Scoring

      STREAMDEAM is looking for music videos

      And last week:

      Los Angeles: POP/ROCK SINGING TEACHER WANTED $40/hour

      Pop/Rock, Reggae and Adult Contemporary needed for several artists

      Nashville publisher looking for songs

      Techno and house dance songs wanted

      Hit songs sought by UK music publisher

      Songs for independent THRILLER needed

      MUSIC LICENSING COMPANY ACCEPTING MUSIC FOR MUSIC LIBRARY

      L.A. MUSIC LICENSING COMPANY SEEKS INTERNS

      MUSICIANS INSTITUTE IS SEEKING ONLINE TEACHERS

      MANAGER, MUSIC SYNCHRONIZATION NEEDED IN NEW YORK

      DISCUSSIONS

      5 Hours Ago

      Ronn W. created a new discussion in Discussions - Songchat forum titled songs

      PRO MEMBERS ACCESS - GO TO: http://www.songsalive.org and click on BACKSTAGE / then FORUMS / then Songshop.

      Direct link http://www.songsalive.org/forums/   (Pro Member log in required)

      See all our programs at http://www.songsalive.org/programs.htm
      More about Songshop at http://www.songsalive.org/songshop.htm
      Join as a Pro Member at http://www.songsalive.org/join.htm

      Indulge in our songwriters social network for free!

      UPGRADE TO PRO MEMBERSHIP for only $50/year

      Songsalive!
      Since 1997, Songsalive! is the leading international non-profit organization  dedicated to the nurturing, support, education and promotion of songwriters and composers worldwide.
      http://www.songsalive.org

      Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/songsalive
      Interact on our Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/songsalive