This Thursday (11/3) everyone is invited to perform on our DVD recording showcase where we'll make you a special 2 song DVD recording of your performance for $20 !!!.......

  • Paul Kulak
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      This Thursday (11/3) everyone is invited to perform on our DVD recording showcase where we'll make you a special 2 song DVD recording of your performance for $20.

      It'll be run just like our Open Mic Mondays with our multi-camera studio. Sign up at 7:30pm. Show starts at 8:00pm and goes 'till 10pm and will be webcast live on the  internet at www.kulakswoodshed.com Please send me an email at paulkulak@... to reserve your spot.

      Gratefully
      Paul
      Hey Ya'll, It's Michelle in Louisiana. Happy Halloween!!! I had a special treat and great honor of being at Kulak's in person last week. It's a magical place. This week there will be awesome music Thursday, Friday, and Saturay nights. Here is a video of an interview and performance by John Batdorf. http://youtu.be/shBDNWvMR9Y

      Monday Night- Singer/Songwriter Open Mic
      We provide all connections for acoustic stage and a baby grand piano. Each performer has the oportunity to do one song, 3 to 4 minutes in length, Signup starts at 7 PM and goes until 7:15. Songwriters can also purchase a dvd of their performance for twenty dollars. Show starts at 7:30 and goes untill 10.

      The Woodshed is closed on Tuesday and Wednesday

      Thursday 11/3/11
      Special 2 Song DVD Night
      8:00 - 10:00pm
      Everyone is invited to perform on our DVD recording showcase where we'll make you a special 2 song DVD recording of your performance for $20.  It'll be run just like our Open Mic Mondays with our multi-camera studio. Sign up at 7:30pm. Show starts at 8:00pm and goes 'till 10pm and will be webcast live on the  internet at www.kulakswoodshed.com Please send me an email at paulkulak@... to reserve your spot.

      Friday 11/4/11
      8:00 - 10pm

      $10 Donation

      Severin Browne and Friends
      Join Severin Browne and his First Friday band for a wonderful night of awesome music. Opening the show this month is the phenomenal Alfred Johnson. ALFRED JOHNSON is a singer/songwriter and master of the keyboard. As a prolific songwriter, Alfred has written somewhere around 900 songs and has published at least 70 over a span of about 30 years. Early in his career he co-wrote with RICKIE LEE JONES on her Platinum Grammy Award winning premiere album containing the hit single, “CHUCK E’s IN LOVE”. Alfred has been called one of this century’s most animated and original songwriters. Jazz singer, DIANE REEVES recorded and performed “COMPANY”, one of Alfred’s finest collaborations…Alfred describes his musical style as very diverse, but the emphasis is always on the lyric. He blends Gospel with ”Rhythm & Bluegrass”, Pop, Rock ‘n’ Soul, and even some danceables in a way that only he can deliver them. You just have to experience him for yourself, and then you’ll understand. The only thing better than hearing his songs is seeing him perform them live...with the lyric sheets, of course!

      Saturday 11/5/11
      8:00 - 10:00pm
      $10 Donation
      Rene Urbanovich Presents: A community of artists and singers from Santa Clarita, brought together by Rene Urbanovich, will join on SAT at Kulak's Woodshed to share original music, pop and broadway tunes. Here is the line up of singers: Emma Howard, Emily Giordano, Emmy Jones, Michelle Olivestro, Tanya Flynn, Maddie Larsen, Madison Leatherman, Emelia Miller. Hosted by Lindsey Johnson.

      Closed on Sunday

      Kulak’s Woodshed is a labor of Love operated by volunteers. All shows $10. You can also contribute online by going to www.kulakswoodshed.com and clicking on the Donate tab. You can join the official Kulak’s “Like” page on facebook here http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1789196241982#!/pages/Kulaks-Woodshed/207548632593116