RSVP for this SUNDAY - LOS ANGELES: FREE SONGSALIVE! SONG-MUSIC CIRCLE FALL PICNIC - SUN OCT 16TH - SHERMAN OAKS PARK

  • gilli
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2011

      Upcoming Songsalive! Event

      SONGSALIVE! SONG-MUSIC CIRCLE FALL PICNIC

      Sunday October 16, 2011

       Register for event at http://www.meetup.com/songsalive

      Come join us in our Songsalive! Fall PICNIC where musicians and songwriters can get together and have a casual music and song circle. Others welcome of course. This is where we can jam together, present live songs and lock into making relationships with others in our group. Also a great way to ask questions about Songsalive! and how we can help you with your songs.

      (Note, this will take place instead of our monthly song critique workshop. The next song critique workshop will resume in November with John Braheny as guest speaker. See our Events page at www.songsalive.org for more details)

      What to bring to the OCTOBER PICNIC: Bring your own picnic lunch, (and food to share), picnic blankets, instruments (note there is no power at this stage so come self-sustaining). Guitars/percussion/voices all welcome. Anybody have a CD player on batteries? This could be great too, to share songs.

      FAMILY AND FRIENDS WELCOME!

      WHEN: Sunday October 16, 2011, 12 noon - 3pm. Come on time and enjoy the whole experience!

      WHERE: Sherman Oaks Park  14201 Huston Street, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423 (off Hazeltine)

      HOW TO FIND US: Look for the Songsalive! banner under a shady tree in the Park - we'll set up near the Pool/Main entrance off Huston Street (which is off Hazeltine) MAP: http://tinyurl.com/directionsshermanoakspark

      Free of course, and we hope those of you who aren't members of Songsalive! will become one soon :) www.songsalive.org.

      RSVP to let us know you're coming through this Meetup.

      Register for event at http://www.meetup.com/songsalive

      BY ATTENDING THE PICNIC YOU MIGHT WIN A PRIZE!!! The Picnic is sponsored by Noisy Planet : is an indie artist showcase and music career development site. Noisy Planet is donating one (1) Premium Artist Package to a lucky Songsalive! member who attends the Picnic, which includes a dedicated showcase page on noisyplanet.net, and digital distribution of one album to top online retailers including iTunes, plus 100 full color promo cards and guaranteed spins on internet radio.

      Since 1997, Songsalive! is the largest international non-profit organization  dedicated to nurturing, support, education and promotion of songwriters and composers worldwide,... with worldwide chapters and now a new social network.

      We provide a "home" for songwriters and composers through our programs, resources, community and support, all focused on the art and business of songwriting. We act as an epicenter, a heart of the international songwriting and music markets, bridging the gaps, tapping songwriters into the business and at the same time giving them and their music the support they deserve. Through Songsalive!, songs and songwriters can be accessed by the whole world and when the hunt is on, Songsalive! is a one-stop song shop!

      The newly revamped Songsalive! now also a songwriters social network along with being a great songwriters non-profit organization. Get involved as a Pro Member, or simply join the conversation by registering free online.

      We are WORLDWIDE! We are Non-Profit! We are a Charity!
      We are run by Volunteers!

      Thanks all. See you at the picnic!

      Gilli Moon President & Dave Harvey Executive Director

      www.songsalive.org

      LINKS

      Register for event at http://www.meetup.com/songsalive

      More info on this chapter: http://www.songsalive.org/chapters.htm
      http://www.songsalive.org/group/losangeles

      More about Songsalive! Workshops, Showcases and programs
      http://www.songsalive.org/programs.htm

      The Songsalive! website http://www.songsalive.org

      CONTACT SONGSALIVE!

      CONTACT SONGSALIVE! LOS ANGELES

      David Harvey

      Songsalive! Los Angeles Workshop Coordinator Dave@...

      CONTACT SONGSALIVE! MAIN OFFICE
      usa@... - all general inquiries
      membership@... - membership only questions
      1-866-JAM-6565    (That's, 866-526-6565)

      http://www.songsalive.org go Contact

      About Songsalive!

      Since 1997, Songsalive! is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to the nurturing, support, promotion and education of songwriters and composers worldwide. Songsalive! is run by volunteer songwriters for songwriters and has reached the far corners of the globe with chapters worldwide. Through our grassroots international efforts, we’ve put a stamp on what “global community” truly is.

      Check out the Songsalive! website
      http://www.songsalive.org

      • JOIN as a PRO Member
      • See all our programs under ABOUT
      • Apply to Showcase as an artist under BACKSTAGE (Pro Members only)
      • More info on our Upcoming Events under EVENTS
      • Find a chapter near you under CHAPTERS
      • Join a Group or find other songwriters under COMMUNITY
      • Contact us or get involved as a volunteer on our website, go CONTACT on the website.

      Check out the latest edition of Songsalive! Songnotes Magazine
      http://songsalive.org/news.htm

      About Songsalive!

      Since 1997, Songsalive! is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to the nurturing, support, promotion and education of songwriters and composers worldwide. Songsalive! is run by volunteer songwriters for songwriters and has reached the far corners of the globe with chapters worldwide. Through our grassroots international efforts, we’ve put a stamp on what “global community” truly is. Join us today at www.songsalive.org