7 Brave Astronauts lost

  • Noel Ramos
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      It is with a heavy heart that I send my deepest sympathies to the
      friends and families of the seven brave astronauts who lost their lives
      this morning in the Columbia shuttle disaster.

      I am sure they accepted the inherent risks of space flight willingly
      knowing that they served the greater good of mankind, especially with
      the historic advent of the very first Israeli astronaut sharing this
      trip in cooperation with the US astronauts. However, they were only
      fifteen minutes from home when tragedy struck.

      We've suffered a terrible loss and I grieve for the husbands, wives and
      children of our seven fallen heroes.

      304 Main Ave., PMB287, Norwalk, CT 06851 USA 203 606 4649