New Open Mic

  • Dave Strauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003

      Greetings fellow songwriters!

      There's a new open mic in town!  My friends Judd Duncan and Larry Marciano host an open-mic every Thursday night in North Hollywood.  Here's the details:

      Perk-A-Tory

      10905 Magnolia Blvd., North Hollywood (just East of Vineland)

      8:30pm sign up, 2 or 3 songs depending on how many sign-ups

      This is FREE and open to all including spoken word artists

      Hope to see you all there,

      Dave

      www.flatcatrecords.net

      Do you Yahoo!?