Singer/Songwriters Remote Recording Comes to You!

  • hemislip
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2010
      You've got the song
      You've got your voice
      You've got the idea
      You've got the chords and the melodies
      BUT you might not have the instrument skills or the recording
      equipment to get your complete idea across.

      I will come to your house, set up the recording equipment, accompany
      you on my guitar, coach you and record your ideas into complete demo
      form!

      It is a $300 all-in-deal for up to 3 hour session.

      All styles welcome and custom packages available.

      Tony has over 15 years of teaching experience and countless studio
      recordings
      and performances in all styles under his belt. Check out
      www.justtony.biz to see if his flavor is what you are missing.

      No full bands, strictly Singer/Songwriter Specialty. Mileage fees may
      apply if outside the greater Los Angeles area.

      Cash only
      Email: tony@...