TAXI nite Oct 6th 7:30PM

  • jimi@songnet.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      Hope you're havin' fun!
      Just a reminder NEXT WEEK (this is the 5th Wednesday) is our annual TAXI
      NITE!
      Reps from TAXI come and answer the toug questions, provide discounted
      memberships,
      AND...
      Are industry pros in their own right who LISTEN TO YOUR STUFF!
      Karl Louis will be representing TAXI. He’s worked with Limp Bizkit, the
      Deftones, Faith No More, Rage Against The Machine, written for HITS
      magazine, and writes the A&R column for The Album Network magazine. Karl
      has shopped many label, publishing and management deals for artists,
      including Matchbox Twenty, Creed, the Ataris, Bubba Sparxxx, 6pence None
      the Richer, Hoobastank, Sevendust,Weezer, etc. & currently operates his
      own production and development consulting business.
      Bring your notepads demos & dreams!
      TAXI nite @ SongNet
      October 6th, 7:30 PM @
      The Coffee Gallery Backstage