New EP Release

  • Chicago Bob
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      I've finally gotten my health back (kidney disease) enough to finish these new songs and get the uploaded for streaming. I'd be forever greatful to y'all for your feedback.

      I ONLY PLAY THE BLUES

      http://www.mp3.com.au/Forms/MediaView.aspx?MediaId=139431

      Thanks!
      "Chicago" Bob Hess
    • Chicago Bob
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
        I've finally gotten my health back (kidney disease) enough to finish these new songs and get them uploaded for streaming. I'd be forever greatful to y'all for your feedback.