New EP Release

  • Chicago Bob
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 10:54 AM
      I've finally gotten my health back (kidney disease) enough to finish these new songs and get the uploaded for streaming. I'd be forever greatful to y'all for your feedback.

      I ONLY PLAY THE BLUES

      http://www.mp3.com.au/Forms/MediaView.aspx?MediaId=139431

      Thanks!
      "Chicago" Bob Hess
    • Chicago Bob
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2 11:07 AM
        I've finally gotten my health back (kidney disease) enough to finish these new songs and get them uploaded for streaming. I'd be forever greatful to y'all for your feedback.