CONCERT TICKET GIVEAWAY – two days left to win!

  • mountain482@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2009

      Each day through this Friday, we ask a question about one or more of the four stars of the “THREE GIRLS AND THEIR BUDDY” concert at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, for which you may win a pair of tickets for Wednesday, June 24, 2009.

      .

      The show stars EMMYLOU HARRIS, PATTY GRIFFIN, SHAWN COLVIN, & BUDDY MILLER.

      .

      We’ve gotten a fine response each day, but many, whom we know, are conspicuously absent from the daily replies.

      .

      You still have two more chances!

      .

      A NEW QUESTION for ANOTHER pair of free tickets posts each day through Friday, June 19, just after 12 Noon Pacific Time, in the same places!

      .

      QUESTIONS POST AT

      .

      at http://acousticamericana.blogspot.com

      .

      and

      .

      http://community.nodepression.com/profile/TiedtotheTracks

      .

       (You can read the previous days’ questions there, as well.)

      .

      Ticket Giveaway Rules and a complete description of the concert are available at:

      .

      http://acousticamericana.blogspot.com/2009/06/win-free-tix-to-see-emmylou-harris.html

      .

      and (same text) at

      .

      http://community.nodepression.com/profiles/blogs/win-free-tix-to-see-emmylou

      .

      .

      We hope to see your reply to tomorrow’s question, and to award you a pair of tickets for having the first correct answer!

      +

      Larry Wines, for Tied to the Tracks and the Acoustic Americana Music Guide.

      +

      (Oh, by the way - - the Guide is where you will find more original content each week on acoustic music in and around Los Angeles than you can find in any other source.)

      .

      The ticket giveaway contest is brought to you by Tied to the Tracks, the Acoustic Americana Music Guide, and Nederlander Concerts.

      .

      .

      You're never too old to date. Senior Dating. Click Here.