"Tempest in a TeaCUP" - My Next Showcase featuring James Hurely and Band

  • David Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2008

      Hi Everyone!

      I am putting on a music showcase for my good friend and amazing songwriter James Hurley and some of his friends next week on Oct. 18th.

      James has just completed recording for his new CD - "Tempest in a TeaCUP" and this will be the first live performance with his full band of the entire album.

      Joining James will be Sabrina & Craig, Brett Mikels, and Lisa Turner.

      It is going to be wonderful festival for the ears! So come on out and join us.

      Saturday, October 18, 2008
      8:00 - 10:30 PM

      Hallenbeck's General Store
      5510 Caheunga Blvd.

      North Hollywood, CA 91601
      $5 Cover
      (sandwiches and food available)

      Please donate to support James Hurley Music at:
      Paypal - www.tempestinateacup1@...

      I love doing these posters! (see attached jpeg)

      Cheers!
      Dave

      David Harvey