From Bobby Borg

  • jimi@songnet.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2008
      Hello SongNet People,
      I hope all is well and you had luck with Julie. Please pass this on to
      anyone that you think could benefit. Best. Bobby Borg.

      UCLA CLASS: Tues, Oct 7 – Dec 16, 7-10pm
      www.uclaextension.edu. Reg# U2996B

      How To Market Your Music

      and Create a Buzz.

      Independent Music Marketing

      Zero To Limited Dollar Budget Marketing Techniques

      · Find Sponsorships

      · Get Radio Play

      · Develop a Gigging Strategy

      · Build an Internet Scheme

      · Get Film & TV Placements

      Bobby Borg, former major label, DIY and indie label recording/touring
      artist, music business consultant, respected guest speaker, and regular
      contributor to several music business publications. He is the author of
      the best selling Billboard publication The Musician’s Handbook. Top
      industry guest speakers will also visit the class regularly.

      CONTACT NOW! www.uclaextension.edu. Reg# U2996B

      Bobby Borg, Author

      The Musician's Handbook:

      A Practical Guide to Understanding the Music Business

      Billboard Books

      http://www.bobbyborg.com

      Available now at a store near you, online at Amazon.com, or bobbyborg.com.