Full Moon event on Monterey Bay... also majestic artist retreats

  • DreamSpirit88@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2007
      ARTISTS, EDUCATORS, ENVIRONMENTALISTS.....

      JOIN IN THE MAJESTY AND CREATIVE SPIRIT!

      Artists Helping Artists (Aha!) has a Full Moon Over Monterey Bay event on Sat June 30 in Santa Cruz...  more info at http://www.artistshelpingartists.org/

      Also we have an artists retreat center in the majestic redwood mountains of Santa Cruz (about four miles away) for those coming from outer areas... and want to immerse themselves for a weekend of serenity.   That weekend or another!  More info on that can be found at the link on the above web site. also you can see a slide show of the retreat center at http://photoshow.comcast.net/viewshow/DQ2YK7mc We have a private room at the center for as little as $60. We have even less expensive options for only $30 night for shared lodging... For more info on the retreats go to Full details and http://www.artistshelpingartists.org/ and take the LINK over at the top of the home page!