Warner Chappell Music seeks an A&R Intern

  • Thomas Honles
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      I don't know if this would interest anyone on the list, but have to try to find out... they accept online applications only as far as I can tell...

      http://wss.alexus.com/wss/start.asp?application=jss&group=twi&function=musicgroup&subfunction=welcome

      Warner Chappell Music seeks an A&R Intern in the A&R department. Duties include answering phones, daily messenger, labeling CD's, back panels, monthly mailings, and sampler mailings. Must be computer savvy, with knowledge of Windows 98, MS Word & Excel 2000 and Internet. A satisfactory equivalent of education and experience in related fields and/or educational disciplines is required.

      Department:
      A&R

      Business Unit:
      Warner/Chappell

      Division:
      Warner Music Group
      Location:
      Los Angeles, California
      Job Number:
      12184

      Would I have a better chance if I mailed or faxed my resume to Human Resources?
      No. If you mail or fax your resume to Human Resources, someone will need to manually input your information into the system in order for you to be considered for all of the posted opportunities. This process may take a considerable amount of time due to the volume of resumes we receive. If you submit your resume online, recruiters will have immediate access to your information, so it is quicker and more efficient for you to simply put your resume into the system directly.

      --
      Best regards,
      Thomas

      Thomas Daniel Honles