Re: [songwriters-network] L.A. Songwriter's Network Showcase, 1/17/2007, 7:30 pm

  • jimi@songnet.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007
      HEy!
      YEah, we got a lil' behind on email. Lots going on.
      send an email to showcase@... if you'd like to play our FIRST
      SHOWCASE OF THE NEW YEAR!
      We still have a few spots open!
      Seeya then!
      Jimi
    • Yahoo! Reminder
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2007
        Reminder from: songwriters-network Yahoo! Group

        Title: L.A. Songwriter's Network Showcase

        Date: Wednesday January 17, 2007
        Time: 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
        Location: Coffee Gallery Backstage
        Street: 2029 N. Lake Ave
        City State Zip: Altadena, CA
        Notes: Sign up to perform at the showcase by emailing to :
        showcase@...

        Showcase event gallery of photos and more details are available on the L.A. Songwriter's Network website:
        http://www.songnet.org

        The showcase provides opportunity to perform your songs on a professional stage, before your songwriting peers, in a supportive atmosphere. This is always a fun event!

        Please come early, be on time, we reserve the right to move up the list when we have late shows and no shows. (Please don't be a no show!).